Thursday

Looking For Love - A Dog That Is!

When you come to the decision that a dog is a fine animal to invite into your home and your heart, the next step is to go about finding the one who is waiting for you somewhere.

Some of the places to look include the classified ads, the professional breeders, the breed rescues, and the local shelters.

It can be a bit confusing, so I've written a guide to help you out when you set off on your mission to find Rover.

It's appropriately called Dog Buyers Guide. And, I think it will give you a lot of insight into what things to consider.

It's a kind of magic when you see that certain dog and know that this is the one you want to be pals with forever.

Happy tails to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.